Mizuno MP-69 Irons
The Mizuno MP-69 Irons is targeted at Tour Players and low handicap amateurs. The Mizuno MP-69 is a muscleback set, evolved from the Mizuno MP-68. The Mizuno MP-69s feature a
slightly more pronounced toe design that has not been seen in a Mizuno set since the MP-32s.
The Mizuno MP-69 Iron Set, the next iconic Mizuno muscle-back iron, was created by blending Mizuno's PGA Tour Staff input with the latest state-of-the-art design and simulation
tools. This iron is the perfect balance of Grain Flow Forged feel and unmatched workability. The MP-69 irons feature the newly developed 4D muscle design. A strategic weighting
strategy from 3-Iron through PW ensures ideal COG (Center Of Gravity) placement in every iron throughout the set to deliver total ball control and a predictable trajectory.
Mizuno MP-69 Irons features:
1. 4D Muscle design delivers unmatched ball and flight control by maintaining the perfect COG design in each head
2. Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology
3. Strategically placed trailing edge bevel delivers tour confirmed performance and increased versatility
4. Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel
5. Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions