Mizuno MP-54 Irons
The latest release by Mizuno and their precision golf engineering masters is the wonderfully awaited MP-54 featuring a players-iron style size and shape. With the Mizuno MP-54's milled pocket cavity, Mizuno was able to reposition an average of 16 grams to the blade’s center section in an effort to give the new "Step Muscle" MP-54 iron the feel of a traditional iron.
That thickness behind the blade at impact, along with the step-muscle design (slightly larger than the MP-64) and combined with super-sweet forged from top-shelf carbon steel, gives the Mizuno MP-54 Irons awesomely incredible feedback, feel, and improved launch angles - yet still maintains a certain level of forgiveness. But, it should be noted that level of forgiveness is for golfers, per Mizuno, who typically play in the zero to twelve handicap range. The Mizuno MP-54 is designed for shotmakers who have grown up on forgiving golf equipment and as such is crafted to awaken the shotmaker in players needing just a little forgiveness.
The Mizuno MP-54 irons keep with the gorgeous sparkle and shine tradition of beautifully made and spectacularly played golf clubs and with these irons you can expect nothing less.
Mizuno MP-54 irons' Features
1. Step Muscle design for additional thickness behind impact
2. Grain Flow Forged from a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for pure feel
3. Milled pocket cavity (3-7) for off-center stability, higher launches and steeper landing angles
4. Solid muscle design (8-PW) for enhanced feel and maneuverability
5. A perimeter grind that reduces topline appearance and sole width
6. Double nickel mirrored chrome plated for durable finish